The Rotary Large Club Conference is hosted once a year by the Association of Rotary Club Executive Directors and presents the opportunity for Executive Directors to meet with peers for the purpose of development, motivation, exchange of ideas and training of President-Elects of their Clubs. The President-Elects have an opportunity to exchange their ideas, plans and develop goals for their year as President. Throughout the conference, the Executive Directors and President-Elects team for each club has the chance to strengthen their partnership as they prepare for the Rotary year ahead. Eligibility for Large Club Conference
- A Club that has paid full-time staff with the title of Executive Director, Executive Secretary, Secretary or Administrator. This staffer actively participates in the leadership and strategic planning of the Club and routinely is the guiding institution for the organization.*
- Club membership is minimum 275. Original Clubs are grandfathered in to conference, please refer to history of LCC.
- If you are not a current attendee of the conference, to be considered you must be reviewed by the Executive Committee of the Large Club Conference.
- The only attendees permitted at this conference is the Executive Director (or like position) and the President Elect and/or President Elect Nominee. The President Elect Nominee is only to attend if this is open based on attendance on a year by year basis.
- ARCED dues must be current. The cost of these dues is $90 for a 3-year period. Contact the ARCED Treasurer if you are unsure if your dues have been paid.
*The purpose of specifying this role, is the Large Club Conference is hosted by the Executive Staffers of the United States and Canada. We seek to grow Rotary leadership through development of our positions and our President Elects within our Clubs, Community and around the world. We do not just perform routine administrative work, we perform a range of duties similar to those of chief executive officer in corporate businesses. Read the History of the Large Club Conference Here Members UNITED STATES ALABAMA Birmingham Huntsville ARKANSAS Little Rock ARIZONA Phoenix Tucson CALIFORNIA Coronado Fresno Long Beach Los Angeles Oakland Sacramento San Diego San Jose COLORADO Denver DELAWARE Wilmington FLORIDA Pensacola GEORGIA Atlanta HAWAII Honolulu ILLINOIS Chicago IOWA Des Moines INDIANA Indianapolis KANSAS Wichita KENTUCKY Lexington Louisville LOUSIANA Baton Rouge Shreveport MICHIGAN Ann Arbor Grand Rapids Lansing Traverse City MINNESOTA Duluth Minneapolis MISSISSIPPI Jackson MISSOURI Kansas City St. Louis Springfield NEBRASKA Lincoln Omaha NEW MEXICO Albuquerque NEW YORK Buffalo Rochester NORTH CAROLINA Charlotte OHIO Cincinnati Columbus Toledo OKLAHOMA Oklahoma City Tulsa OREGON Portland PENNSYLVANIA Harrisburg York SOUTH CAROLINA Greenville SOUTH DAKOTA Sioux Falls TENNESSEE Chattanooga Memphis Nashville TEXAS Austin Beaumont Corpus Christi Dallas Fort Worth Houston San Antonio Waco UTAH Salt Lake City WASHINGTON Seattle Spokane Tacoma Yakima WISCONSIN Madison Milwaukee WASHINGTON D.C. CANADA Calgary Toronto